Today I talked to my brother, who is Erasmus by Norway. I asked if it was cold out there and he said that was fine, about 6 º C. Two nights ago in my town (Yecla), we arrive at - 9.4 º C. As would Matías Prats, but does this that is it, "but that it is? . Following this bullshit, and a comment I left Alejandro Chinchilla , I would think that this weekend in Spain have been more educated, tall and blond, and Scandinavia back in the bars are full of inchándose rock sailors and horses. Curiosities
weather aside, and taking into account that I have abandoned this site, I inform you of several things that will soon take shape:
First I would like to inquire we are shooting - with the help of my co-cycle - a video clip for "my crew" . Last week we were at the port of El Campello becoming friends of the fishermen. Iberian ruins also visited there on an island nearby ( The Banyets dels Illeta ). The fact is that, regardless of how I stay, we good times between shots. Is the whole issue, I shall tell you soon as we have the issue.
Second, note that last week the team was Spiral in Random Studies . The occasion was the recording of an interview acoustic open "Rehearsal" , new section of the program, led by Emi Palao. On January 28th from 22:00 hours will be issued. For those who do not be Teleyecla access, you can follow the live broadcast from the following link . In any case, the interview will hang around here as falling into my hands.
On the other hand say that that day will be held - in Madrid Ritmo y Compass - the awards ceremony of the Music News Television Awards 2010 , for which I am nominated. It is practically can not possibly get any prize, taking into account the people that compete. But I think a prize and only the fact of being nominated, and attend the gala. I'll tell you things.
Finally, seizing the opportunity, I leave a video of my live debut with the supersonic and special guest star John Saurin . The video is taken from what Teleyecla made in its day, with remastered audio to try to get better goo, as far as it goes. Enjoy it.
PD: "The Effect Lucifer is oven to very slow. I leave the manual itself, so it does not say that you do not soak the item.
0 comments:
Post a Comment