Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gloryhole Locations In London

PERSONALITY OF "THE LATINO" INTERVIEW

siblings:

The other day a friend commented that it is curious that the mythologizing that patina over time left on some things. That we tend to magnify all the good memories, especially if they come in adolescence or early adulthood. Probably within a few years I seem to be doing something special or sharing in this time of my life, what happens is that we still do not know. The Time will tell me or make me believe that it was. In any case, whether real or just a distortion-welcome: enjoy it as a dwarf remembering.

Anyway, yesterday was one of those days. It turns out that Alfonso - known character who has worked for quite a few bits to color the gray nightlife and leisure proposal yeclana - Balmoral organized a party remember a pub which led to the early 90: The legendary Latin . Needless to say, the party was a success and not picked up not a soul in the room.



THE LATINO: A PUB WITH PERSONALITY .-
Before
speak of what it meant for Yecla, I would like to make clear that there was a place frequented by people of my generation. I was very young and in their time of greatest splendor recreational walking by my people to citrate inchándome and playing Super Pang . But as I was always a drone and advance the art of start dating spree, lived his last years.

With 15 bits, and came to this unsettling place, elongated layout and composition of dark, damp and cavernous. At the same music sounded really fascinating that I had not heard before anywhere. And all because the girl I liked was on there, since it was older than me. Although more than one occasion I had to hide or become the hidden when they saw my brother or someone you know, I spent some raticos I remember as I introduced: absolutely legendary.



Any cycle closes, and as expected the Latin came to an end. I remember the farewell party, which got two 60 minute tapes TDK two musical sessions of the DJs playing there. It goes without saying that grates so much to hear those tapes. I do not exaggerate when I say that what got this pub is something that is not easy: an identity and personality bombproof. And what I just said I do not consider excessive, since repeated expression that "this is music of the Latino" has been etched in the memory of those who once enjoyed the place. I would be wrong, but on today to get a local touch that attitude even with such overwhelming personality, seems to me impossible. Last night I met in

Balmoral with many nostalgic not want to miss. The viewing of photos was pretty funny. Toupees, bespectacled, carnal above the ankle, pants under the arms ... I could not get in any "remember, I entered and hide-and quinqui I admire the style of the era, which had no waste.

I only have to congratulate Alfonso and Balmoral for us to spend so long time. Here's to good taste!



Greetings to all / as!

0 comments:

Post a Comment